- You don’t need to have the most expensive highlighter on the market.
- Nor do you have to fill your whole face in highlight in order to glow
- Using inexpensive illuminators and even pigmented eye shadows can get the job done!
- Knowing where to place your highlight can have you glowing within seconds!
Here are a 5 easy steps to get you started to a glowtastic finish!
- Start with a highlight free face
- Add highlight to the bridge of your nose
- Also add highlight right underneath your eyebrows
- Add highlight to your cheekbones
- Get ready to glow hard!
Highlighters under $30:
- E.L.F. Baked Highlighter $4
- Wet n Wild highlighting powder $4.99
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix $25
- MAC to go ‘pigment’ $10